Galicia Quality certifies the quality, supported by the Galician origin,of products and services made in Galicia, made with Galician raw material or design, that are worthy of this distinction, after it has been checked by the appropriate controls.
The conditions for products and services to achieve the guarantee mark are established in the Regulation of Usage of the Quality Mark and in the specifications.
- The agricultural and food products produced in Galicia, after having passed the requirements for quality control established by Galicia Quality. Those benefiting from a quality seal of origin, such as designations of origin, protected geographical indications, etc., can access to it after a formal request for entry and only if they meet the specifications established by the certification mark.
- The food products that are produced in Galicia with main raw materials of Galician origin, when they provide added value or where there is a productive sector of socio-economic interest for Galicia (dairy products, wood, etc.).
- Service companies that have quality seals recognized and approved, such as the Q of Quality for tourist facilities, will be certified by Galicia Quality provided they comply with the specifications required.
- Those products made from the design and creation of Galician companies that generate added value and intrinsic (know-how, traditions, etc.) in Galicia (fashion, shipbuilding, automotive, etc.).
Who can access the seal
The products of the following companies may be eligible to the Galicia Quality seal:
- Based in the territory of the Autonomous Community of Galicia
- That have a production centre in Galicia
- That process their products in Galicia
- Companies must follow the specifications approved by Galicia Quality for each sector and undergo regular audits.
- sello de garantía
para productos o servicios que destacan por sus atributos de calidad
- control de calidad
que garantizan tanto el origen como las características
la marca tiene una valoración muy positiva por los consumidores
inversión constante que repercute en las entidades adheridas
con el objetivo de favorecer a las empresas adheridas
- promoción extra
las acciones promocionales suponen una gran oportunidad
destacada en las ferias agroalimentarias
participación en campañas educativas y deportivas para el cliente final
en la tramitación del sello de calidad